- Depart: 1:3o p.m. (ready to ride) Speed Cycling.
- oute: Wait and see, that's the best part. (Challenging, but under control. A good primer for Arkansas)
- Description: 3 hours of rolling hills to significant climbs, heading southwest. Will certainly hit a few of the longer climbs around New Glarus. Ride will likely include a stop at the Fat Cat coffee shop in New Glarus.
- Pace: Conversational, but swift, on the flat sections. On climbs, we will break up, but always regroup. No drops. If you want to race, wait until April and pin on a number.
- RSVP: Andrew Hellpap, firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to All Events