- Depart: 3 p.m. from my house, 229 E. Pearl St., Belleville
- Route: Wait and see, again, that's the best part. (Challenging, but under control. Another good primer for Arkansas)
- Description: 2 hours of rolling hills to significant climbs, heading southwest, deeper into Green County than Saturday's ride.
- Pace: Conversational, but swift, on the flat sections. On climbs, we will break up, but always regroup. No drops. If you want to race, wait until April and pin on a number.
- RSVP: Andrew Hellpap, firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to All Events