As one of the oldest established cycling organizations in the Madison, WI area, the Brazen Dropouts is a team that can appeal to the experienced racer or anyone just looking to get into the sport! Join us on a social ride or subscribe to our ride list to keep up with organized rides around Madison. Learn more about the team by reading our values and checking out the other pages on this site.
We primarily travel throughout Wisconsin for WCA road and cyclocross races, as well as the WORS mountain bike racing series. We strive to give back to the Wisconsin cycling community by hosting road and cyclocross races and by hosting one of the largest bike swaps in the Midwest every year in January. We hope to see you out on the road or at our next meeting!
The Brazen Dropouts are open to all cyclists:
- Juniors, age 10-18 (boys & girls)
- Adults, all categories & disciplines, both men and women
Benefits of Membership:
- Free membership for...
- First-year women
- College/university students
- Potential clothing credits
- Partial race entry reimbursement
- Free race entry at BD-hosted races
- Access to sponsor discounts and special orders
- Network of riders, racers, and exclusive member e-mail listserve
- Bike transportation with our team trailer at select races/trips
- Access to Cycleops team trainers for race warm-up under our BD tent
Click here to support our Juniors program !
Brazen Dropouts Next Team Meeting:
When: July TBD
If you are a potential new member and haven't been able to connect with anyone from our team, please fill out the form on our Join page to get in touch with our membership coordinator.
Take a look at our stupendous sponsors.